Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Introducing Little P








I focus a lot in this blog on my eldest daughter, Z, and her creative, wacky adventures....but it is time to introduce you properly to Little P and what she's up to.  So...here's what she's been doing while I've been posting about Z.  1)  Playing in dirt and eating a fair amount!  She is sitting IN the garden from a few posts ago.  2)  Wearng a dress I wore when I was her age!  3) Walking around the house with a Barbie in each armpit (don't ask me, that's where she thinks they go...?)  4)  Helping us with yard work 5)  Pointing out dogs, airplanes and helicopters is one of her most beloved pastimes

She's a busy girl.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww, Pippa Dippa. I think she might try to steal the spotlight from Z one day! Love that vintage dress!

    ReplyDelete