Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Eoz makes Art





I've showed you Z's 'make something' box before here when she made binoculars.  This is our next installment.  The first picture is what the box was filled with and the next three are what she created.  She did the 'pipe cleaner sculpture' first.  She came out and presented it to me.  I asked her what it was and she looked at me demurely and simply said...'Art'.  But of course.  It is a super twirly and dynamic sculpture, I have to say.  The others, from left to right are:  1)  an octpus complete with horns  2) a sign of some sort, 3)  the aforementioned 'art' and finally, a kaliedescope.  This was so creative that I took a shot of the inside so you all could experience looking 'through' it as well.  The stuff on the bottom is molding clay and brightly colored beads.  I came away from this thinking that it looks like such fun and therefore, I need a make something box, too.  Can someone please hand me a make something box someday and command me to 'CREATE'?  That would make my day.

1 comment:

  1. But of course it ees art! And for you ma cherie: **busily works on "make something box a la adult"**

    ReplyDelete